Sunday, March 6, 2016

No better brand- Pin-up Girl Clothing

Pin-up Girl Clothing is the gold standard for clothes with an unmistakable 1950s silhouette. Everything is made in the United States and the brand carries xs-4x. Plus when you order, you get a 10% coupon for life!

https://www.pinupgirlclothing.com

They have a store-front in LA, which seems like Mecca to this modern pin-up.
There's even a beauty parlor attached... Swoon. 

My favorite Pin-up girl (PUG) shirt is the Doris. With a sharp Queen Anne neckline and cuffed 3/4 length sleeves, this top screams retro. 


Their Jenny skirts and dresses can sell out so fast! This Italian print slipped away from me before I could order it:(


I originally wanted the Jenny orange skirt rather than the dress. I don't like to wear white, but this print was so charming, this Florida girl couldn't resist!
The straps are thicker than spaghetti, and orange. A cute touch. But what most women will love is the built in shape. There is boning in the bust and down to the waist. Since I don't own any hard-core retro corsets or shape wear, I'm thankful for the structure! 

The Jenny dress comes in so many adorable patterns and colors. 
This January, PUG started #jennyjanuary on Instagram. A great way for retro gals to share their love of this fabulous frock! Miss Amy May, a modern pinup blogger and fashionista, is wearing their Paris print. I love this one!
What a beautiful spring and summer staple!
 
A Jenny dress deserves retro hair! I did my first pin curl wetset on my shortened hair. Very fun!

Xoxo,
Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment