Thursday, March 3, 2016

New favorite! Tatyana

Since my hair has been cut a tad longer than the typical ‘50s lady, I have been wanting to dress vintage every day. But all dressed up and nowhere to go is terrible! Or you can be like me…and when I go to a meeting or event, I am dressed to the 9’s and others are dressed to the 4’s. I’m NOT knocking yoga pants. I live in them at home! But when I go out amongst the lovely people of my little town, I like to look my best. And these days, that means full-on hair that has seen a pin-curl, a puffy crinoline and some pumps. 


I felt spectacular in the Chess dress by Tatyana. I love the plaid contrast details with the faux buttons. And functional pockets make me swoon. 

I support my favorite local store, PinupParlor, as much as I can. But I was able to visit Tatyana’s storefront in Nashville. I found out about the pin-up store through Instagram...and was tickled to actually try on dresses rather than guess sizes online. Right on Broadway, Tatyana had an adorable neon sign that drew me in like a moth to the flame.


What a gorgeous store! I could have spent a good 3 hours combing through circle skirts, wiggle dresses and rompers. I left with 3 dresses and a pair of shoes. Plus there was a super sale, so I think I floated out of the store. I was also given a free parasol... Not sure if I will ever use it.

I bought the Chess dress back in December, and only just slipped it on for a spin. I did have the length hemmed to fit my 5-foot frame…so it was even better than in the store. 

Th Chess dress is now on super sale for $85! 

I paired it with some new Antonio Melani kitten heels, and my vintage bag and rhinestone earrings. Such a fun outfit..already can’t wait to wear it again!

Check out http://www.tatyana.com 

They have a huge sale section, about 10 pages. Tonight, I bought a dress for $8!! Wow! It will be my first wiggle dress so next mission: shape wear!

Xoxo

Erica



No comments:

Post a Comment