Saturday, February 13, 2016

Pin Curl Dreaming

It is so fun to watch my favorite show, and pin curl away. With a bottle of setting spray, comb and Bobby pins by my side, I nearly finished Orange is the New Black.    With 2 standing pin-curls at the top, and flat pin-curls all over, I was ready to sleep in my wet set. 

I did leave the window open to our bedroom, so maybe the cool air helped. On fresh hair, my curls came out so soft and only a tad frizzy. I need some pomade to smooth things out. I've heard Suavecita is where it's at.
Paired with some fun green and blue clip-ins from an estate sale, I was ready to go. They matched my Kelly-green pants perfectly.

I'm still researching how to keep a pin curl set for the second day. Do I re-roll and re-pin? Spray again? I'm still a novice. And I still rely on my one roll trick at the top of the head. 
P.S. I'm also having a 1950s dress made for me! I picked out the fabric last week, and the seamstress came and measured me yesterday. In 3-weeks time, I'll have a dress made just for me, a first! If it is what I'm expecting, I hope to have many more pieces made. On my way to being a modern pin-up❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment